Friday, January 05, 2007

the new girl

i know you're saying "it's always the same with you, jade. complain, complain."

well, then this will be nothing new...

she's driving me crazy. ok, let me backtrack a bit... i got a pro/demotion (aka better title, worse pay) a couple months ago and just this past month was able to hire a full-time replacement for my old job. she's great on paper and quite charming in person. and she's from california. the only problem is that she's a loud one. those of you who know me will say, "yes, but you're a loud one and we put up with it, sorta." trust me, this is different. sure it's loud, but add on a large side of ditzy. and then top it off with heavy helping up uptalking. the fact that my new office is about 10 feet away from my old desk gives me the privilege of hearing her repeatedly asking inane questions (akin to "why male models"). or maybe they're statements... i can't tell with all the uptalking... grrr.

darling you give my old job a bad name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home