Tuesday, January 16, 2007

come again? better yet, don't.

5 minutes ago...
new girl: "what do you call these really fancy squeezy paper clips?"
me: "binder clips."
new girl: "really?"
me: "really."

10 minutes ago...
new girl: "so i think i have a problem... i just rented a van that seats 7 people but then i counted 8 on the list to go and now i don't know what to do." (referring to sending a group of 8 tekkies to an off-site)
me: "maybe you should change the reservation to 2 cars that each hold 4."
new girl: "well, maybe one of the guys can just ride on another guy's lap. i don't really want to call them again."
me: "that's probably not the best idea."
new girl: "well, a girl can dream."
me: "that's nice."

1 hour ago...
new girl: "the diet coke machine is broken. i'm soooo sad."
me: "..."
new girl: "huh?"
me: "nothing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home