Tuesday, August 22, 2006

pump, pump... pump it up!

ok so i'll admit that i violate the sunglasses indoors rule by wearing them in the subway. chastise me all you want, but i have to defend myself two-fold: 1. my new somewhat oversized sunglasses are so heavy that they leave a mark on my nose (whatever. they look good.) so i just keep them on if the indoor segment of the trip is sandwiched between two outdoor segments. and 2. i can stare all i want... without looking creepy and judgmental. you'd do it too. don't lie.

this morning's ride was no exception. i get in the usual car to stand in the usual spot, seeing many of the usual people, but today there was an unfamiliar group of guys wearing eurotrashy tank tops, manpris and socks with sandals. one of the "almost pants" had at least 23 non-functional zippers. and i'm not even going to touch the socks and sandals issue. anyway, the guy standing nearest to me held the higher horizontal bar, leaving his bicep roughly 6 inches from my face. i pretend to read my book while straining to hear what language they're speaking when i get completely distracted by the sudden flexing and unflexing (word?) of said bicep. first i thought it was a twitch, which kinda grossed me out, but it continued at a somewhat random pace. i was... mesmerized. he had really nice arms. every thought about his horrible taste in clothing disappeared and all i could think about was this beautiful pulsating muscle. i wanted to bite it. rawr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home