Wednesday, June 14, 2006

dove shack

my dark chocolate dove promise: "it's definitely a bubble bath day."

i'm sure the guy who wrote that message just for me didn't take into account the fact that my bathtub is currently covered in black garbage bags haphazardly duct taped to the walls because after attempting to recaulk the tiles, our super awesome super wants to first "fix a leak." pssst - it's in his head.

and in other news, happy birthday donald trump. go buy yourself another building and let me live in it.

2 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Vince said...

Quite funny! I truly enjoy your style of sarcasm

 
At 6/15/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Wow, you are a very consistent blogger; that's admirable. I haven't written anything in like a month.

I think Donald Trump should buy YOU a building, and then you can let HIM live in it. Wouldn't it be neat if it worked out like that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home