Monday, April 17, 2006

copycat

a meme from the d of the fran

go into your music player of choice (with the most songs) and shuffle the list. answer the following questions with the song titles, using them in order. *itunes users can click on party shuffle

how does the world see me?
song: "yesterday threw everything at me" by athlete
comments: i'm strapped to one of those spinning wheels while expert illusionists are throwing daggers at me. except sometimes they go on break and let the circus monkeys have a go at it.

will I have a happy life?
song: "if there's such a thing as love" by the magnetic fields
comments: ugh. so true.

what do my friends really think of me?
song: "straight and narrow" by teenage fanclub
comments: well i do like boys, and i'm pretty picky... so i guess that's right.

do people secretly lust after me?
song: "two steps behind in the 1st place" by bosco & jorge
comments: i don't get it.

how can I make myself happy?
song: "arrazando" by thalia
comments: devastation? really? that's great. i'm on the right track.

what should I do with my life?
song: "cloud" by fischerspooner
comments: i want to be a cirrus cloud. those are pretty.

why should life be full of so much pain?
song: "resolve" by foo fighters
comments: easier said than done, my friend.

how can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
song: "kissing the lipless" by the shins
comments: huh? either i don't understand or it's reeeally dirty.

will I ever have children?
song: "december" by saints and lovers
comments: yay sagittarius babies!

will I die happy?
song: "escape clause" by the stairs
comments: is that a yes?

what is some good advice for me?
song: "nothing matters when we're dancing" by the magnetic fields
comments: so you're saying i should go dancing...

what is happiness?
song: "i drive a lot" by starflyer 59
comments: yess... driving down pch on a sunny day listening to beck and kelly clarkson in my red '85 sl500 convertible.

what is my favorite fetish?
song: "there's never enough time" by the postal service
comments: it's true. my fetish is working. all the time. yes, i am one sick puppy.

how will I be remembered?
song: "an unexpected song" by the prayers and tears of arthur digby sellers
comments: that would be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home