Thursday, April 06, 2006

as logic would have it

my boss asked me to make a couple copies of this deck. fine, whatever, i'll do it with a faux hearted smile. as i'm walking out of her office, she chimes "oh and don't forget to keep it in order!" i almost stopped, about faced and said some variation of "oh darn, i was going to find the nearest ceiling fan and throw the stack of freshly xeroxed decks up in the air and play a little game where i see how fast it takes me to collect them without regard for any order whatsoever." almost. but i didn't. mostly because to my knowledge, my office building does not have a ceiling fan.

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 4:11 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Maybe by "keep it in order", she meant, "keep yo' ass in line", because maybe she thinks you're often out of order. Honestly er, are you a trouble maker?

You are.

But only in your head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home