Monday, February 06, 2006

red velvet

from what my feeble memory recalls, i may have posted about my passion for red velvet cake already. please forgive my partial stupidity, i'm currently taking a gmat class that's causing me only to think in terms of data sufficiency and sentence correction. anyway, the other day the judes gave me a slice of red velvet cake from amy's bread and it was the best red velvet slice i've ever had. honestly, hands down, the best. if you're in chelsea/hell's kitch/west vill, go out right now and get yourself a slice. it's sick. like a backside 1080. like a 3 carat diamond ring. like a fendi b bag in white and blue. like me after eating a superbowl of chili.

so get it now. before i go into a new/terrible rendition of alannah myles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home