Monday, December 12, 2005

weekend math

a blur of numbers...

post-holiday party party... bagels, coffee and dirty dirty gossip. lucky for me, i wasn't the root of scandal this year. my roommate, on the other hand, was involved in some pretty sketchy chase scene involving one hired car, one crazy cab, one dash across a busy intersection, one relentless boy and one great escape. then she saw him in the elevator the next day = ouch.

then on to jude's pseudo-birthday party on saturday night. lesson of the night: sake plus beer equals one sour face. beer plus sake plus beer(squared) = one wicked hangover.

had three brownies and one peppermint hot chocolate for dinner last night = my body hates me.

p.s. don't tell my mom.

1 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 1:08 PM, Blogger FrannyD said...

your tummy is full of sugar and fermented stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home