Tuesday, November 29, 2005

on the move

i have an opportunity to move into a converted loft on the bowery near houston. my cousin called me with the info last night and all i could dream about is this apartment. i can't stop thinking about it. it's a bigger space (still shared with 2 other girls) but it's a walkup. i do love my current kitchen. and it's a pain in arse to move. even moreso because it's like three blocks away and i still need to hire a mover. i don't know. i should check out the place before i make any rash decisions. it'll be for february so if there's anyone who wants my old room, let me know.


and on a completely different note, this cheese is amazing:

[montasio] that's italian for "hot damn that's some good cheese!"

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 5:01 PM, Blogger TDo said...

how do you cut the cheese?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home