Monday, October 31, 2005

garbage pail kids

i used to collect those cards and trade them with my friends, but secretly i was so scared that they would come to life at night that when i came home from school i left them in the guest room and shut the door. i would still have nightmares that dead ted, richie retch and potty scotty were chasing me and damn those sick babies could run. those frickin trolls that we all collected in 2nd grade were equally as frightening.

so anyway, that stupid story came about because i just knocked over my trash can and saw the contents of things that i have used/consumed today: a plastic spoon (from this morning's bowl of cocoa krispies), 3 balls of crumpled paper (from crumpled paper ball fight at noon), a broken stapler (that ended the crumpled paper ball fight), mcdonalds fries box (healthiest. lunch. ever.), a bandaid (dog bite from a vicious maltese - i'm not kidding), and an empty bottle of irish cream.

stay classy, jade.


(ps. i love lamp)

2 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 7:45 PM, Blogger FrannyD said...

i used to have franfurter and schitzofran but severin was offended by schitzo me and made me throw it away.
boo.

 
At 11/02/2005 10:39 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

haha i loved garbage pail kids! I wonder what happened to my collection?! Oh, right. The fire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home