Thursday, September 29, 2005

bougie blood

my big bro and i were complaining about how our parents are on a cruise right now and probably enjoying ridiculous amounts of gourmet food. meanwhile i was eating a sub par ham sandwich and he was stuck in class (he's in law school in san diego). a couple minutes ago, he just told me that he had a bagel and a smoothie for lunch. next thing i know he'll be having free range chicken on a bed of organic spring mix with an antioxidant soy wheatgrass frappaccino. what a frickin' yuppie.

(alas, my brother is now reading my blog so everybody say "hi" and henceforth expect a pg-13 rating)

1 Comments:

At 9/30/2005 11:34 AM, Blogger erica said...

don't worry all your shameful readers, my bruddah will not deter me from sharing my stupidity in all it's verbose glory. if anyone knows the true extent of my stupidity, it's him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home