Monday, August 15, 2005

sing my (faux) praise

i love/hate/love (hate) geeks. sure, they make cool things like ipods but they also make wretched things like commercial blog posting. i think its a computer program that picks random blogs and posts comments with links to advertising. or maybe it's coming from within the blogger system (nothing's completely free anymore). it's not that i don't like what they're selling, i'm just pissed that someone would have the audacity to tease my sensitive ego. for example, one will say, "i love your blog! check out my site called florida debt consolidation [link to florida debt consolidation site]. it's about florida debt consolidation and things like that." as much as i love all things debt consolidation, i just don't live in florida. way to boost me up and then tear me right back down. jerks.

oh and then it will end with a smiley. and that's where i draw the line.
i. hate. emoticons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home