Wednesday, August 10, 2005

random rants

i hate it when the guys who clean the sidewalks with the high pressured hoses think it's funny to fake spray my feet when i walk by. especially when they overshoot the the psych-out and actually hit my feet with thousands of tiny little water bullets. it reminds me of middle school when mild violence was a substitution for flirting.

i hate it when i can anticipate walking past a smelly area (dumpster conglomerates, et. al.) and i hold my breath accordingly but breathe in just a bit too soon after passing and catch a rancid whiff of rotting food and burning hair. dry heaving ensues.

i hate it when i'm in my emotional week and everything i see is wonderously and supremely beautiful. i mean everything. i'll tear up at the sight of a baby carriage. i'll "aww" at an old couple holding hands. i'll even sigh and smile at a squirrel eating garbage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home