Friday, August 12, 2005

like meatloaf, but with jazz hands

new hotness and i went to see dirty rotten scoundrels last night at the imperial theatre. it was good. footloose reverend shaw john lithgow was supposed to be the lead but instead we got his understudy - who wasn't half bad. but the guy who played freddy (the younger of the two scoundrels) reminded me so much of a younger, thinner meatloaf that i almost expected him to bust out with "i would do anything for love (but i won't do that)" which then reminded me of the movie spice world where he was the bus driver (and not rocky horror, which was a real musical, uh - yeah i don't know). so then i was blessed with a lovely spice girls medley stuck in my head the entire way home and much of this morning. my synapses must really hate me.

oh and the lead woman may or may not have been a transvestite. i'm still on the fence about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home