Tuesday, August 09, 2005

fee fye foe -- i have no social filter

it's no secret that i have a bit of a crush on jon bon jovi. it started in 6th grade and really hasn't let up since.

so he and the band are performing tonight at the cmt crossroads show with a pop-country band called sugarland. my co-worker was asking me about it because my boss will be going (my boss gets tickets to everything). she said, "i don't know who sugarland is but i wouldn't mind seeing bon jovi." then the first thing that came into my mind was "yeah, naked" and apparently my mouth agreed just as my boss strolled by.

yet again, i hang my head in shame.


[bon jovi] alas, clothed.

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who doesn't want to see jon bon jovi naked? duh...

 
At 8/10/2005 5:32 PM, Blogger Higor Cavalcante said...

I have to disagree with both you and Chelsea girl: Not for scores of millions of dollars would I want to see him naked.

I however like the band quite a lot. Do you? There's a new CD coming up, "Have a nice day".

Anyway... cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home