Tuesday, August 23, 2005

falling for fall

in homage to the california kitties' collective new york shopping spree, here's a little fall wishlist of my own...


[dior] classic. elegant. dior.


[bottega veneta] the expensive kind of hobo.


[ferregamo] solid. better to beat the muggers with, my dear.


[bulga] i know this is an it bag, but i still dig it.


[cavalli] the perfect example of taming the metallic trend.


[asics] perhaps a cute gym bag would inspire me to go to the gym.

and now (my love) the shoes...


[anne klein] like a sensible, affordable manolo blahnik.


[miu miu] because i'm all growns up.


[prada] these make me renew my faith in prada.


[armani] just wow. that's it. wow.


[pollini] i don't know this pollini guy, but i like him.

now all i need is a fortune cookie with the winning lotto numbers. somebody work on that.

1 Comments:

At 9/03/2005 1:32 AM, Blogger FrannyD said...

those are the uggiest purses i have ever seen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home