Thursday, August 11, 2005

are you "in"

i love/hate/love verizon. the service is great but they're seriously lacking in ring tones. they have this new thing called ringback tones where the caller, instead of listening to the regular ring, hears whatever song you choose. that's nice... for the caller. i'm selfish. i want to hear the music. so unless i get all my friends to get the ringback songs that i want to listen to (i.e. helena by mcr - i love that song), my ringback tones will just annoy the only people who call me - my parents.

i guess it doesn't really matter. i've had my phone set on vibrate ever since i moved to new york. but still, it's the principle. now target is giving away free and cool ring tones for cingular, t mobile and at&t subscribers. so if you are fortunate enough to have chosen fashion over function, you can download them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home