Monday, August 22, 2005

aeon acid reflux

yes this is a post about charlize theron as well as the current state of my esophagus. it will be short and stupid, just the way you like it.


[aeon] doesn't my gun like totally match my outfit?

1. charlize theron looks amazing with black hair. it almost makes me want to color my hair black again. but i won't.


[reflux] my name is ashlee simpson. my tummy is on fire!

2. my meatball pizza and curly fries lunch is setting up camp in my digestive system. i don't feel so good.

so while i was searching for images pertaining to acid reflux, i stumbled upon this lovely photo. apparently this high school group was so moved by the world suffering under acid reflux that they decided to make it their science fair project. aww, how quaint.

i also found this:

[baby] his first words were "malpractice insurance"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home