Wednesday, August 03, 2005

20, not 21

i'm sure everyone played 21 questions in the car while you were bored as a child. i used to cheat, banking on my brother's not so good memory. eventually his gameboy took over his need for a sister and i resorted to making up songs about things i would see out of the window and singing them at the top of my lungs until my brother complained enough for my dad to stifle my creativity. truly, i was an annoying child.

as we are in the age of artificial intelligence, here's an online game based on that fond memory of my youth.
20 questions... apparently artificial intelligence doesnt't need the 21st question. those arrogant binary bastards. there's also guess the dictator or sitcom character but i'm sure you already knew about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home