Thursday, July 07, 2005

guh.

yes, i am a technophile. i'll admit it. but i am also a bit impatient, which often bites me in the ass when it comes to new technology. for example, we just got podcasts loaded onto our itunes at work. i tried them out. i really did try. i gave it a full 10 minutes of my time (i know you know that i'm not that busy and i have plenty of time to waste - it's the principle). so apparently i am not able to fast forward through a preview so i have to be bored out of my mind listening to people talk at the beginning of each podcast, telling me what they think of the music that they're about to play. if i wanted to hear people talk, i'd listen to the newscasts or pay a visit to the pen. i want to listen to music and not be bothered by talk. stupid podcasts. can someone just tell me which ones i would like so i can bypass previewing and just subscribe to them?

now back to my regularly scheduled program of rolling my eyes and sighing out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home