Thursday, May 26, 2005

thursday?

i know it's not friday but i won't be posting because i'll be leaving on a jet plane. so here's my preemptive shot at sharing my new music digs...

(i'm not choosing a letter because i don't feel like it. i'm gonna do whatever i want to do! gosh!)

say
don't forget to say hi to your mom. if your lucky enough to be catching the wrens concert tomorrow at bowery, shtym will be opening the show. if you're a loser stuck in newark like me you can catch them on tuesday when they'll be playing at the mercury lounge (which is like totally my fav venue right now). it's creamy dreamy sleepy and just for rhymes sake, a little weepy too. oh yeah, here you go, you greedy bastards...
dimensions and verticals
the forest scares the hell out of me
yeah i'm in love with an android

i love you but i've chosen darkness, great band name [slash] story of my life. new wave drum beats, unintelligible/nonsensical lyrics, vocals second to guitar, and wait, did i detect a hand clap or seven? yeah, they sound like an interpol/killers hybrid... whatever, great band name.
when you go out

menomena
bah! menomena has the worst website ever (although i think i may have replicated it in my hello world! attempt at php). but the music is good. and that's all the matters, right? (you say "right")
so to save you from the wrath of their totally f-ed up webmaster...
shirt
trigga (live)
ladder
nebali

and now i'm off to the san diego zoo! pandas and rhinos and giraffes, oh my!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home