Wednesday, May 18, 2005

sweet home california

i'll be back in socal in approximated 72 hours. i'm so totally psyched. this week has gone by so sloooowly. i can't wait to see my family and bask in the sunshine and drive my car and go to the beach and play with my dog and everything else that one does in constant 70 degree weather. this will be a much needed break from new york.

i got into a little subway stairwell fight this morning. i was going up on the right side (as a line of people were going down to the left of me) and this woman (late 20s/early 30s) walks down right in front of me. she stops 2 steps above me and gives me a look as if i was to move around her. i couldn't (and i shouldn't have had to) so i stared back at her. we held this mexican standoff for what seemed like a minute before i said (in a tone of seething politeness), "i'm sorry, i would move but this is the side i'm supposed to be on." she scoffed and then squeezed by me, intentionally using her ridiculously expensive for a piece of black nylon longchamp bag to smoosh me into the railing. it was all i could do to refrain from kicking her in the head and calling her a stupid wench. i settled with rolling my eyes instead.

i need to get out of here. quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home