Tuesday, May 17, 2005

my computer is a vindictive bitch

this ghetto department can only afford good computers for the people with good offices who can then ask their good assistants to do everything for them because they are unfamiliar with the good operating systems. which leaves me running mac os 9 - otherwise known as the mesozoaic era.

roughly 2 times a day, my finder will "unexpectedly (and unexplicably) quit." fine. i can live with that. i'm diligent enough to save every couple of minutes (unless i'm blogging, but all i write is crap anyway and crap has this miraculous characteristic of being easily reproduced). the problem lies in the finder's reaction to unexpectedly quitting. it smiles. in my face. it's spiting me and my wasting of office time and money.

i shake my fist at you, finder. grrr.

1 Comments:

At 5/18/2005 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"unexpectedly" my ass.

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home