Thursday, April 07, 2005

wait, seriously?

i admit that i'm a bit of an e-friend whore. i'm a closeted member of such fine online organizations as friendster, facebook and myspace. but besides posting an ever-so-witty profile and some stupid pictures of myself, i'm not exactly proactive in making my e-friends. i like to tell myself that people just want to be friends with me out of sheer initial attraction (don't burst my bubble).

so anyway, i get a handful of messages every week, and they're all either from local bands that want me to come to their show or local boys suffering from ennui and egregiously bad grammar. even though i have come to expect nothing better than these two categories, i still immediately log on every time i get a message notice in my e-mail. much to my non-surprise, i received a message this morning from random local boy saying something in response to my profile (linebreak) telling me his aim screenname (linebreak) and then asking if he could lick my clit (end message). now i'm far from prudish, but wtf was that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home