Friday, April 29, 2005

get in my belly

2 gulps of flat gingerale (gets me started in the morning)
half a pint of horchata (definitely a rare occasion for that to be in the fridge)
a greasy bacon, egg & cheese on croissant (so so heavenly)
a cup of milk (does a body good)
4 dunkin donuts munchkins (2 chocolate, 1 glazed, 1 coconut)
2 bottles of water (and counting)
... and there's a fuji apple staring at me as it perches on my desk

looks like it's going to be a fatty mcsecondhelpings day. yessss.

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2005 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is horchata? Bitsy is coloured curious.

 
At 4/30/2005 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erica.

I think I love you.

You do love jerky boys.

And I do love British boys.

And I do love to read your blog.

My life is so inane that you bring a little excitement to it, by simply writing down what you have eaten during the course of the day.

I am pathetic. But you rule.

Dan and I started keeping a blog so we could be cool like you.

-LeeAnniepoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home