Thursday, April 14, 2005

fatty mcsecondhelpings

i was good today. until about 40 minutes ago. woke up early and went to the gym (saw cute boy from work doing bench presses - ok, so that's 50% of my motivation to go there). packed a snack of an orange and some crudite. had a bowl of kashi for breakfast. resisted the m&m machine despite walking by there with quarters in my pocket... twice. went to the lodge for lunch to get a nice healthy salad with fat free vinagrette. on my way back i stopped by our floor's pantry to refill my water bottle when (gasp) i saw a mountain of take out containers filled with pasta, veal, calamari, eggplant, ravioli, chicken, grilled vegetables, bread, etc. it was like italy catered a royal wedding and brought it to the wrong place. still holding my pathetic container of salad, i was torn. but i made the right decision. i dumped the salad out and replaced it with dreamy italian goodness. and now i'm sitting at my desk, clutching my stomach, cursing my gluttony. feck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home