Monday, March 14, 2005

men or cheese?

I've come to the absolutely non-scientific conclusion that women cannot both attract men and love cheese simultaneously. Besides the obvious reason of the always socially disdained occurence of flatulence, the love and consequent consumption of cheese often creates the most embarassing situations. The heated variety is almost always the culprit. Just the other day I was sitting at my desk at work, eating a ridiculously tasty bowl of warm turkey chili with once-shredded-now-gooey cheddar cheese, and as karma would have it, cute media boy walks by just as I am battling with multiple strings of cheese stuck in the limbo between spoon and mouth. But these were no ordinary strings of melted cheese. These cheese molecules must have undergone some sort of chemical transformation in the chili to form unbelievably strong bonds to each other - bonds that not even the most dexterous spoon twirling or finger pulling could break without the use of excessive force. Needless to say, it was quite embarassing. I still love my cheese, I just know now that I have to love it in a more intimate space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home